Thursday, May 15, 2014

Review Blitz The Lawyers in Love Series (Books 1&2) by N.M. Silber

Lawyers in Love Review Blitz

Review Blitz

Book Title: Lawyers in Love Series: The Law of Attraction and The Home Court Advantage 
Author: NM Silber 
Genre: Sexy Romantic Comedy 
Release Date: November 22, 2013

box set

Synopsis

Once upon a time, two lawyers fell in love across a courtroom ... Join the crazy antics and spicy romance of the sexiest gang of attorneys in the Philadelphia Criminal Court System. For the first time ever, get the full, unforgettable, story of feisty Public Defender, Gabrielle Ginsberg, and formidable Assistant District Attorney, Braden Pierce. Follow their amorous adventures as they tangle in the courtroom and the bedroom, facing crazy criminals and an anonymous letter-writer who seems intent at ending their budding romance. If justice weren't blind, she would be laughing and blushing!

I was provide a copy of the book by the Author for an honest review.

LOVE IT, LOVE IT I just finish reading this book, and oh yea I love it I had so much fun reading this book, love the characters and love the way the story was told, now I cant wait to read the second book, this is such a sweet love story, I am gone tried to keep this short since I don't want to give anything away.

This is story of Gabrielle and Braden, they are both lawyers, Gabrielle is public defender, and Braden is the assistant district attorney, for the last six month they have been in the same court room, Gabrielle is attractive to him the same for Braden, one Friday night her best friend and roommate Jess, drag her out to a bar for some drink, once they got their they ran into some of the other lawyers, among those was Braden after a few exchange words they when to seat down, and that's when the little flirt notes started, Braden and Gabrielle end up seating at the same table, and end up agreeing to go out the next day, that was the night that change their life, after that first date, they kept spending more time with each other, into they became a couple after Gabrielle met Braden parents, she started to get some threat notes, the question is who send them.

BOOK 2 

This book picks right up where the first book ends, (The Law Of Attraction), Braden asked Gabrielle to marry him, now they are engaged and they are happy, but they are still trying to figure out who is sending the threatening notes and following her. The court cases just keeps getting better and funnier, I couldn't stop laughing about it, and when you get to find out who is the stalker, you will be surprise, we get to meet knew characters.

I love how the gang are still together, I love the characters of Mark, Adam, Drew, Beth, Jess, and Cam.

I love the way how Braden and Gabrielle are with each other, and the love that they have for each you could feel it. This is one book that you really need to read, I have to say I'm still laughing, Author N.M. Silber THANK YOU for this great series and this awesome characters Love it.

  Braden Break


“No deal.”

“What? What do you mean no deal?”


“Gabrielle, the man worked the counter for eight hours with the owner tied up behind him. It’s all on video. I would have to try really hard to lose this case at trial.”


“You want to waste your time trying this? What is it you think I would say to the twelve jurors who gave up their day for that great example of the criminal justice system in action?”

“Maybe you could put on your “everybody has a right to a trial” defense.”

“You know, I’m going to win with that one someday, baby. You had better watch out.”

“Look, I won’t object to him pleading guilty.”

“With no agreement? How kind of you! Well, at least people won’t question whether I’m trading sexual favors for deals.”

“Wait a minute! You never said that was on the table!” he joked. 


“I may have no other choice. He worked the freaking cash register for eight hours to get more money! On camera! C’mon, big boy. I’ll let you cuff me for plea to unlawful restraint with a two year cap.” I winked.


“Pack up your stuff and come with me,” he said, shaking his head and packing up his own files. I packed up all of my files and followed him out of the courtroom. I saw that we were headed toward the onsite DA’s offices where prosecutors prepared witnesses and negotiated plea bargains. We went in and he led me to an open interview room, shutting the door behind us. I figured that he had taken pity on me and would throw some kind of bone.

“So, you want to discuss a deal after all?” I asked seriously.

“I’ll think about it, but don’t expect it to be generous, and I won’t offer anything if the victim objects.”


“Okay?” I said, feeling a little confused. “I guess I can understand that. So why did you want to come here?”

“Because I want to kiss that saucy mouth.”

“Oh,” I said, surprised, and felt goose bumps form on my arms. We were at work. This was … different. He walked over and stood right in front of me. I could feel heat radiating from his body and, God, he smelled good. He grabbed my chin and tipped my head back. Then he looked intently into my eyes for a second, leaned down, and I could feel his warm breath and sense his lips about to brush mine, when he pulled back, teasing me. I opened my eyes again, unsure what to do and afraid to move. I was about to start panting and a small whimper escaped my throat.

It seemed to fire him up and his mouth came down on mine hard and took total possession of it. So far he had been a slow, sensuous kisser but today he was more greedy and demanding, almost dominating, and I’m not ashamed to tell you that I liked it! He reached inside my suit jacket and ran his fingers lightly along my back, sending shivers up and down my spine and I felt my lower regions heating up and liquefying. After melting my panties for a few minutes he pulled back.

“I have a confession. I tend to get a lot of adrenaline flowing in court,” he said in a husky voice. “When I’m in court with you, I also tend to get a lot of testosterone flowing. The combination fires up my libido like you wouldn’t believe.”

“I should argue with you more often,” I replied a little breathlessly.

“You argue with me all the time. We’re lawyers. And you’ve been driving me crazy for quite a while now. If we hadn’t started dating I probably would have banged half the women in this courthouse.”

“I thought that you had banged half the women in this courthouse.”“Okay, the other half.”

“You know, I think I’m happy that I’m a lawyer. And, believe me, I don’t say that a lot.”


“Nobody says that a lot. I really need to have some hot sweaty monkey sex with you on Friday. And when I say “some” I mean hours’ worth. I’m talking getting seriously freaky until we pass out.”

“That’s the best offer you’ve made me all day. You know that if I wind up trying this dumbass case, I’m going to make you use that adrenaline and testosterone to service me all night.”

“Well then, we’ll definitely need to sleep in the next day. Now I have to get out of here before I hit the floor … with you under me.”

other half

Meet the Author 

 N.M. Silber is a former attorney, who survived the Philadelphia criminal court system, largely by having a sarcastic sense of humor. She used her her experiences there as a starting place to build her humorous cast of characters and sexy story lines. The novels of her Lawyers in Love series have been best sellers in Romantic Comedy on Amazon and she was voted an Amazon Reader's Choice Best New Author for 2013. Her goal as an author is to make people laugh, swoon, blush and hide in the bathroom to read her books.

  Social Links

FB button FINALtwitter button FinalWebsite buttontumblr-icon FINALGoodreadsFINALPinterest Button FINALblog button

Goodreads Button with Shadow

Buy the Book

box set

Amazon FinalAmazon UK FinalB&N FINALkobo-icon FINAL

LegalBriefseBook new silver FINAL

Amazon FinalAmazon UK FinalB&N FINALkobo-icon FINAL

Giveaway 
promotionsbutton with TRIM

No comments:

Post a Comment