Thursday, May 8, 2014

BEND An Anthology from The Erotica Consortium


Published: May 5,  2014
Stories and Authors


Eight mistresses of the erotic bring you eight original, never before published stories to excite and arouse, including USA Today Bestsellers Alessandra Torre and CD Reiss, and NY Times Bestseller K. Bromberg.
******************************************************
These are not your mother's erotic stories.
We're not giggling about foul language over tea, or avoiding smut talk at the Tupperware party.
This book is slick fingers and flesh on your lips. It's twisted bodies late at night when the city sleeps and the moans fall where no one can hear them. This book is pain and pleasure, lust and passion, a body brought to the breaking point. It's drenched in the the musk of sweat, shuddering at the touch of a Master.

It's not your mother's erotica. It's yours.

****************************************************


He must have her, take her, control her, keep her.  She will submit. But she will do it when she is ready and willing. The bond is uneasy and the future uncertain. But one thing's for sure.

Alone... Harper and James are dangerous.

Together... they are unstoppable.


EXCERPT

“You said, ‘You don’t want to know me… I’m no one.”’ He turns to face me head-on now, his expression blank, his mouth a flat line. His eyes impassive and empty. I can see it now. This is a killer’s face. The dimples are hiding underneath the frown. The emotionless facade of a hardened assassin. A man who sees death as nothing personal, just a job to be completed.
“But you’re wrong, Harp. I’m the invisible one. You’re a beacon in the dark as far as I’m concerned. I’m the unknowable one. And if you were my contract, I would kill you.” He stares down at me with those impassive, cold, businesslike green eyes. “Just as sure as I did my brother. Because that’s what I do. That’s who I am. You might have all the moves, but you have none of the venom, angelfish.”
He turns to walk away but I grab him again. “You wouldn’t kill me—”
His hands grab me by the waist and yank me to his chest. “You think you want me? You think you want to know more?” He leans down and breathes into my neck for a moment. “Would you like me to take you, Harper?”
Tingles erupt throughout my whole body and the throbbing between my legs is begging for more contact. More skin on skin. More conversation, more soft, whispered words. More of everything. I want more of everything.
“Because I will. I’m that kind of guy. The kind who’ll seduce a little girl and fuck her wild just because he can make her think she wants him so bad, she’ll spread her legs and do as she’s told.”
“I’m almost nineteen. I can handle more than you think.”
He laughs. “A baby who has no idea what to do with a cock in her mouth.”
I’m ashamed to admit it, but instead of embarrassing me, his words hurt.
“I’m not interested in the babies, Harper. I just take what I want. And you were right to demand to know me before you let me fuck you. Because you reminded me of what I am. Why I’m here.” He yanks his arm from my grip and turns again.
My leg reaches forward and tangles with his, making him stumble, and then I grab his arm and twist. He reacts faster than I can plan the next move, and two seconds later he’s got me pinned to the concrete. Straddling my waist, hands holding me down, hunched over and leaning into my face. “You want me to stay?”
I can’t answer because I’m not sure.
He rises up on his knees a little bit, and then his hands release mine and begin to unbuckle his belt.
I lie absolutely still.
Once the buckle is out of the way, he makes quick work of the button, then the zipper on his pants.
I swallow hard.
“You will take my cock in your mouth.”


JA Huss' Top Five Movies

Tombstone
The Last Samurai
The Fifth Element
Oh Brother, Where Art thou
Blade Runner


The Erotica Consortium was the brain child of CD Reiss. In December 2013 she asked JA Huss to help her pull together the hottest erotica writers to start a private Facebook group that would encourage support in all areas of bookish things. Members of The Erotica Consortium were personally invited by JA and CD and the group is complete with six additional authors: Shay Savage, Andrea Smith, KI Lynn, K Bromberg, Ella James, and Alessandra Torre. BEND is their first anthology together

Giveaway


No comments:

Post a Comment