Wednesday, May 7, 2014

BEND An Anthology from The Erotica Consortium


Published: May 5,  2014
Stories and Authors


Eight mistresses of the erotic bring you eight original, never before published stories to excite and arouse, including USA Today Bestsellers Alessandra Torre and CD Reiss, and NY Times Bestseller K. Bromberg.
******************************************************
These are not your mother's erotic stories.
We're not giggling about foul language over tea, or avoiding smut talk at the Tupperware party.
This book is slick fingers and flesh on your lips. It's twisted bodies late at night when the city sleeps and the moans fall where no one can hear them. This book is pain and pleasure, lust and passion, a body brought to the breaking point. It's drenched in the the musk of sweat, shuddering at the touch of a Master.

It's not your mother's erotica. It's yours.

****************************************************

These Men
by Andrea Smith
TWITTER: @maybebabyauthor 


Paige Matthews has a lot to learn, and more than just about being an intern with the F.B.I. Inexperience with all types of relationships leaves her looking for a new place to live. Eli Chambers and his partner, Cain Maddox, are looking for a roommate. It's the perfect arrangement, but one that will change all their lives forever.


EXCERPT

He interrupted, pulling me closer to him on the bed. "Baby," he said softly. "It's because I see that chemistry going back and forth between you and Maddox…and, I guess I'm just not sure if there's enough of that same chemistry—in you—left over for me. Because I know that there's plenty in me left for you—if you want it, I mean."        
And I think he might've just blushed right then, like a guy that was wearing his heart on his sleeve—just putting it right out there and so worried that it might not be enough.
But it was enough. 
It was more than enough.
"Oh Eli," I sighed, "I can't believe you've told me all of this, but I am so fucking glad that you have."
Our eyes met and locked. In that moment, everything that Cain Maddox had assured me of since we'd given in to our feelings was coming true.
I leaned over and brushed my lips softly against his, waiting for him to snake his arms around me and pull me against to him.
I didn't wait long until that was exactly what he did.
We kissed and it was unfamiliar, but it was sweet. And every second, it became sweeter. I felt myself warm to his touch; my belly tingled with anticipation of where he might touch me next and I wanted him to touch me in different places.
He turned and pulled me into his lap, his fingers tilted my chin back so that his eyes could study mine and I saw the warmth fill them.
"God, baby. We're going to do this."
He lifted me up into his strong arms, carried me to their room, and gently deposited me on their bed. The same bed that I had shared with Cain, I was now going to share with Eli and I wanted it. I wanted it more than I thought I ever could.
"Get undressed," he ordered, "We'll do the sensual shit another time, but for right this second, I need to be inside of you and claim you as mine, too."
God, his words made me wet and yeah, that surprised the hell out of me as well. I scrambled to do as he ordered, shedding my clothes quickly; leaving my thong on so that he would be the one to relieve me of it when it was time…
He was standing there naked and he was every bit as beautiful as Cain. His body was well-muscled and his belly flat. He had a lighter complexion than Cain, but God he was beautiful in a "golden-boy" sort of way. I felt myself getting wet just in anticipation of what would happen next.
He opened the bedside table drawer, and pulled out a handful of condoms.
Holy shit.
He pushed me back against the pillows on the bed, his eyes taking in all of my nakedness with a hunger. He straddled me with his strong, muscular thighs, leaning forward to capture my lips with his.
I laced my arms around his strong neck, pulling him in closer. I felt his fingertips lightly caressing my breasts, slowly and methodically tugging at my nipples until they grew hard for him. He moved his mouth to one, his tongue circling the soft peaks, and his fingers gently kneading my breast so that he could begin suckling.
I drew in a sharp breath as he took the nipple into his mouth and sucked hard on it, my pussy now fairly soaked in anticipation. I needed him inside of me every bit as much as he wanted to be there.

THESE MEN PLAYLIST

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun                                       
Cyndi Lauper

Sexual Thing                                                                          
Poison

My Prerogative                                                                                  
Bobby Brown

I Want Your Sex                                                                    
George Michaels

Losing My Religion                                                               
R.E.M.

Waiting On The World to Change                             
John Mayer

Something to Talk About                                                      
Bonnie Raitt

Who Says You Can't Go Home                                             
Bon Jovi

All Through The Night                                                          
Cyndi Lauper

Dreams                                                                                               
The Cranberries

We Belong                                                                             
Pat Benatar

I'll Stand By You                                                       
Pretenders


The Erotica Consortium was the brain child of CD Reiss. In December 2013 she asked JA Huss to help her pull together the hottest erotica writers to start a private Facebook group that would encourage support in all areas of bookish things. Members of The Erotica Consortium were personally invited by JA and CD and the group is complete with six additional authors: Shay Savage, Andrea Smith, KI Lynn, K Bromberg, Ella James, and Alessandra Torre. BEND is their first anthology together

Giveaway


No comments:

Post a Comment