Thursday, April 17, 2014

Book Tour Spark by Jennifer Ryder


Title: Spark
Author: Jennifer Ryder
Genre: Erotic Romance/ Romantic Suspense
Publication Date: February 28, 2014


Not many people know that I, Eevie Lawson, have a problem. An addiction to romance novels. I eat them for breakfast. I hide it the best I can, but I need them to breathe. It’s how I cope.

I’ve had a swag of book boyfriends, but now that I’m free from the responsibility of caring for my three younger brothers, it’s time to find one in the flesh.

In real life, no girl meets their hero on page one, or even at the end of chapter one. I should know.

My journey is real. It’s not perfect, and it sure as hell isn’t easy—but the fight for something worthwhile never is.




I was provide a copy of the book by the Author for an honest review.

I just finish reading this for the second time, yes I read it twice that's how much I felt in love with this book, I love the characters, their where time that this book made me mad, and cried at the same time, but I love it from the first page to the last one, and I want more I cant wait for the second book, I am gone keep this short since I don't want to give anything away.

This is the story of Eevie, she is a book warm she loves to read, she could read for breakfast, lunch and diner if they let her, after taking care of her brothers for so many years, she is now free to do what ever she wants, she move in with her friend she has a job, and the most important thing that she want to do is to lose her virginity, when her friend invited her out to the club she agree to go, only to regret it the next day after waking up with a hang over, the night that she goes to hang out with her best male friend, he drop a bomb on her of how he really feel about her, and gives her choice, she agree since she did not want to lose his friendship, since he always their for her every time that the drama of her family catch up to her, few days later her friend/roommate introduce her to the sexy hunk that is Aiden, from the moment they see each other they have a spark going on, the only problem is that he has a girlfriend and she is with her best friend, once time goes by Eevie cant take it anymore and end things with her best friend, after that she find out that Aiden had end thing with his girlfriend and now is a single man, after that night everything change for both of them.

I love the way that Eevie and Aiden are with each other, love it how Aiden did not waist no time to go after Eevie once he was a free man, love the way that he cares about her, I love everything about Eevie, love her attitude love it how she don't put up with no one crap, love how she acts with Aiden.

I really love and enjoy reading this book, I cant wait for the second book, author Jennifer Ryder THANK YOU for introducing me to this amazing wonderful characters and this awesome great book love it.










A sexy imagination, a life-long love of books and a sucker for romance, Jennifer Ryder couldn't stifle her creativity any longer.

Writing steamy adult romance has become her new focus. Living on a rural property in New South Wales, Australia, she enjoys the best of city and country.

Her loving husband is ever willing to provide inspiration, and her two young cherubs, and sheep that don't see fences as barriers, keep life more than interesting.



  1. Favourite cuisine would have to be Japanese, although I’ll eat anything besides broad beans.
  2. I was a champion ‘speller’ in primary school. Yes. I’m a nerd.
  3. I have skydived, and loved it, but now having kids I would never do it again.
  4. I married my first love, and have been together 16 years.
  5. Favourite drink? BIG toss up between coffee and vodka, but seeings I have to be coherent most of the time, coffee it is.
  6. I only ever eat cheeseburgers when I am hungover.
  7. I believe coke and cheeseburgers are the best hangover cure.
  8. I once worked as a Security Guard.
  9. I once fell asleep with my eyes open, working as a Security guard. True Story.
  10. I know how to use the jaws of life, being trained in motor vehicle accident rescue as a previous member of the State Emergency Services.
  11. I am addicted to romance novels. Without question.
  12. I have a thing for tall, dark and handsome.
  13. I have a thing for boys on bikes.
  14. I love chocolate, but my addiction can be satisfied with just a square (this drives my girlfriend’s nuts).
  15. I can ride a dirt bike (seriously).
  16. I failed my first driving exam BIG time, and it was enough to keep me away for two years before trying again.
  17. I never liked Barbies. Still don’t.
  18. I got married in a little white chapel on top of a hill on Hamilton Island, Australia.
  19. I do have too many book boyfriends to count.
  20. I always have to have my toenails painted, otherwise they just look wrong!


















No comments:

Post a Comment