Friday, April 4, 2014

Book Tour Boomtown by Lani Lynn Vale


Title: Boomtown (Freebirds #1)
Author: Lani Lynn Vale
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Publication Date: April 1, 2014



Her

I wanted to have a pity party of one when I went for that beer. I never imagined I would meet a dark and dangerous man. That man took me on the wildest ride of my life. Literally and Figuratively. He quickly became my entire world.

Him

I didn't know I was looking for her. I saw her warming that bar stool and knew she would be mine. A man like me doesn't deserve the likes of her. But damned if I didn't take it.

Her

When we met for the first time we didn't know that we already had a connection. A cruel game was being played, and we didn't know the rules. Sam would save us, but at what cost? Sam was one of my main reasons for living. If he wasn't in this world anymore, would I still want to be a part of it?




I was provide a copy of the book by the Author/Publisher for an honest review.

First let me just say that this is the first book that I read from this author.

Holy Smoke I just finish reading this book, and I love it I had so much fun reading this book, I love the drama, smartass comments, and the Attitude of this characters, I love how the book turns out to be, once I started reading it I couldn't put the book down, I am gone keep this short since I don't want to give anything away.

The story begging with Cheyenne, on the night of her birthday she is feeling a little down, while thinking about what everyone is doing she is seating down with a beer, on the other side of the bar Sam is seating down, he was only at the bar for one drink and than go home, but once he seen Cheyenne seating on one of the bar tool he change his mind, Sam knew that he wanted her and he knew he was gone get her, while Cheyenne finish her beer she felt someone seating on the tool next to her, that's when the bartender gave her another bottle she look up and he signal to the person next to her, that's when she saw Sam, she thank him and Sam told her lets go, Cheyenne did not think twice about getting in the back of Sam bikes, just like she did not expected for her life to change that night.

I love reading about Cheyenne and Sam, I like how Sam knew that she was the one for him, and like how he show her how much he care for, I love Cheyenne attitude love it how she don't put up with no one crap, and how she tell you thing how they are, love it how they pick on each other just to get each other mad and than make up for it, love the sex scene are hot.

I really love and enjoy reading this book, I cant wait to read the rest of this series, author Lani Lynn Vale THANK YOU for introducing me to this amazing characters and this awesome book love it.







I am a married mom of three perfectly crazy children (They get it from their father.) I'm in school for my BSN. I'm an avid reader and go through books like candy. Romance books are my vice, and you will never catch me not reading something. I've had Boomtown's story floating around in my brain for some time, and finally decided to just go ahead and write it.





Amazon Author Page: amazon.com/author/lanilynnvale


http://www.amazon.com/Boomtown-Freebirds-Lani-Lynn-Vale-ebook/dp/B00DP5IBM6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1396586092&sr=8-2&keywords=Boomtown




No comments:

Post a Comment