Title: Reunited In Love
Author: Nadia Lee
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: January 9, 2013
Tour Host: Dreams Come True Promotions
A Hot Sexy Contemporary Romance from Nadia Lee -- featuring an overprotective alpha billionaire hero who'll move heaven and earth for the woman he loves...
A temporary reunion...
Newly jobless and adrift, former investment banker Kerri Wilson travels to Virginia to see her best friend and regroup, only to run into billionaire playboy Ethan Lloyd. It's been years since she's snuck out of his bed after the most amazing sex of her life, and he's so not her type--she likes them tall, dark and manageable. But he's too hot to resist, and she succumbs to another sizzling, no-strings-attached (or so she thinks) night.
Unwilling to let her go this time, Ethan makes a simple proposition: a job, a place to stay, and an exclusive affair that will end when either of them finds someone else. But with her dark, painful past catching up to her, Kerri may have to bolt again--even though her heart is telling her to stay. And Ethan's not giving her up without fighting to make their "temporary" arrangement something far more permanent...
The Hearts on the Line Series Reading Order
Book 1: Vengeful in Love (Natalie Hall & Alex Damon) – Free!
Book 2: Reunited in Love (Kerri Wilson & Ethan Lloyd)
Book 3: Redemption in Love (Amandine Monroe Lloyd & Gavin Lloyd)
Book 4: Sweet in Love (Brooke de Lorenzo & Pete Monroe -- out March 2014)
***** I was provide a copy by the Author/Publisher for an honest review *****
I'm loving this series, I love the first book but I am loving this one more than the first. This is the story of Kerri and Ethan they are Alex and Natalie best friends, I have to say that this book made me cried and mad at the same time, but I love every single minute of it, I'm gone keep this short cause I don't want to give anything away.
Seven years ago Kerri had a one night stand, being that the hottest sex of her life, she never saw him again until she arrive at the airport in Virginia, when she saw the man that was holding up a sigh with her name on it, she knew that he couldn't be a driver, when she went up to the person and she saw who it was she was speechless she couldn't believe that she would ever see Ethan again.
After that one night stand that Ethan had with Kerri, he tried everything to get in touch with her, when Ethan knew that Natalie best friend was arriving he own her a favor, so he decide to pick her up what he couldn't believe was that the woman standing in front of him was the one who he being looking for, and now he know that he will not let her walk out of his life.
After the slept together for the second time, with Kerri leaving In the middle of the night again, he made gave her a proposition, for her to work at his family business, what they both was not expecting was to fall hard for each other.
I love the way that this two are with each other, I really love and enjoy reading this book, and I cant wait to read the next book in this series, author Nadia Lee THANK YOU for introducing to this amazing characters and this awesome book love it.
Bilingual former management consultant Nadia Lee has lived in four different countries and enjoyed many adventures and excellent food around the globe. In the last eight years, she has kissed stingrays, been bitten by a shark, ridden an elephant and petted tigers.
She shares an apartment overlooking a river and palm trees in Japan with her husband and son. When she's not writing the sexy contemporary romance series HEARTS ON THE LINE featuring hot, protective and possessive billionaire alpha heroes, she can be found digging through old Asian historical texts or planning another trip.
You can check out her latest projects or sign up for her new release mailing list on her website ( nadialee.net ).
20 Fun Facts About Nadia Lee
1. Nadia didn't learn English until she was in junior high school.
2. Nadia was bitten by a shark.
3. Nadia rode an elephant and petted tigers. On the same day. She still has both her hands.
4. Nadia has watched Toy Story 1-3 about 300 times.
5. Nadia has watched Happy Feet 2 about 50 times (not because she's obsessed with penguins and toys, but because of her 2 year-old son).
6. The first romance novel Nadia ever read was Johanna Lindsey's Gentle Rogue.
7. Nadia read lots of historical romance novels afterward and was astounded at the number of dukes and highland lairds running around on the British Isles.
8. Nadia discovered contemporary romance when she read Nora Robert's Born in Ice a few years later.
9. Nadia at one point flew so much that she had a black card from United. (Global Services). It was a nice perk, but to "earn it" you have to fly so much you get to be on a first name basis with quite a few cabin attendants.
10. Nadia's official mailing address was a Hilton in San Jose at one point. She kept that address for over a year.
11. Nadia speaks Korean fluently and still reads it faster than English.
12. Despite the fact that Nadia has lived in Japan for a decade, her Japanese is rather poor.
13. Nadia's favorite sashimi is fugu (blowfish).
14. Nadia's Street Team has an apple as its FB group favicon logo. She chose it because it's her son's favorite fruit (and first recognizable word).
15. Nadia doesn't enjoy watching romantic movies in general. She prefers action, suspense or thrillers.
16. Nadia chooses movies according to the hottie factor...then the synopsis.
17. Nadia reads the Wall Street Journal for fun.
18. Nadia wanted to be a plastic surgeon at one point in her life...until she realized she would have to take organic chemistry.
19. Nadia's bought only one car in her life--a Toyota Corolla--which she got in college. (No, she's not in her twenties...)
20. Nadia can still do the most basic antiderivatives (calculus) but she can't add and subtract in her head all that well.
Author Website: http://www.nadialee.net
Author GoodReads: http://www.goodreads.com/nadialee
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/author/nadialee/
Amazon Canada: http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00HQ8OWH6/
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1geNNye