Friday, October 18, 2013

My Review For Treasure Your Love

Treasure Your Love (Surrender Your Love, #3)Treasure Your Love by J.C. Reed
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****I received an ARC copy for an honest review*****

Holy Hotness J.C. Reed did it again, I have read all three books now and I am so in love with these series that is hard to choose witch one I love the most.

I read this book In one day I couldn't put the book down and I did not wanted to finished it cause I just wanted more. I love the characters love how the end of these series turned out to be, while I was reading this book I was reading it with a big smile on my face and I couldn't stop the smile even if I wanted to I just couldn't.

This story kept me intrigue from the first page to the last, I just kept thinking whose the one behind all the mystery that its going on, who is it that want's to harm Brooke. well let me just tell you that when I got to part my mouth just hung open I was not EXPECTING to be who it was when I found out that was a BIG SHOCKER I couldn't believe it.

Love the character of Brooke, Brooke work as a realtor in New York, she is smart, funny, caring, and know what she wants, love it how she fights for the one that she love and how she do anything to protect her family and friends, also love it that she is a strong headed woman.

Love the character of Jett, oh now what can I say about Jett, he has green eyes, he is sexy, handsome, and arrogant. I love it how he fights for the one that he loves and protect the his family and friends and will do everything in his power to keep them safe.

I love reading about Brooke and Jett, the one thing that I love more about Jett is how you could feel how much he loves Brooke and he sure show her, I really love the sex scene where Hot.

I really did enjoy reading this book and this series, I want to THANK AUTHOR J.C. REED for giving me a chance to meet these amazing characters and for reading this awesome book I cant wait to read more of your books. to the readers I hope that you get to enjoy and Love this book as much as I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment