Love is like an avalanche. It hits hard, fast and without mercy.
At least it did for me when Sculpt, the lead singer of the rock band Tear Asunder knocked me off my feet. Literally, because he’s also a fighter, illegally of course, and he taught me how to fight. He also taught me how to love and I fell hard for him. I mean the guy could do sweet, when he wasn't doing bossy, and I like sweet.
Then it all shattered.
Tied up like a piece of meat then whipped.
I was alone and fighting to survive.
When I heard Sculpt's voice, I thought he was there to save me. I was wrong. Sculpt was there to break me.
*Warning: This book contains some disturbing situations, strong language and sexual content.
No cliffhanger and next in the Tear Asunder series is Ream's story (the band's lead guitarist).
Music is the perfect way to drive my emotions into what a particular character is feeling. It is rare I’ll write without music on in the background and so my playlists are enormous. These are so of my favorites I listened to while writing “Torn from You”.
"Goodbye (feat Islove)" Glenn Morrison
"In My Veins (feat Erin McCarley)" Andrew Belle
"I Want You" Andrew Allen
"Wake Me Up" Avicii
"This Is What It Feels Like" Armin van Buuren
"Skinny Love" Birdy
"Desperate Measures" Marianas Trench"
"By Now" Marianas Trench
"Overjoyed" Machbox Twenty
"Can't Breathe" Fefe Dobson
"Cross my Heart" Marianas Trench
"Stutter" Marianas Trench
"Viva La Vida" Coldplay
"I'd Come For You" Nickelback
"Family" Noah Gundersen
"Lego house" Ed Sheeran
"Walk Away" Ben Harper
"Ever After" Marianas Trench
"Into your Arms" The Maine
"Invisible" Skylar Grey
"Miserable at Best" Mayday Parade
"Cruise" Florida Georgia Line"
"All of Nothing" Theory of a Deadman
***** I received an ARC copy for an honest review *****
I just finish reading this book and O.M.F.G.,I love it from the first page to the very last, I love the characters, this book has a little of everything it has Romance, Action, Mystery and a lot of Drama, and I love it, this book made me so angry at times, that I just wanted to through my kindle against the wall, but I love it so much that I couldn't put the book down.
The story begging with Emily going to an under ground fight,with her best friend Kat that's where she end up meeting Logan " Sculpt ", and she asked him to teach her how to fight, at first Logan thought that she was joking but after he seen that she was not they became closed, the first time that she went to see his band play that's where the nightmare started, when she went to the bathroom she did not make in all she felt was a hand cover her mouth into her world when black, the next thing she new was that she was trap in a ware house with no way out.
Let me just say that Emily when through a lot and when I say a lot I mean it, she was whipped, torture and she knew that she needed to do everything she could to survive, when Logan was with her he knew he needed to tell her that she needed to fear him, what she did not know was that Logan was doing everything he could to keep her save, and he did after two years of not seeing each other he knew that he needed show her how much he love her and she needed to learned how to trust him again.
This two when through hell and they came back stronger than ever, I really enjoy this book and I LOVE LOVE it so much that I cant wait to read more from this author.
Author Nashoda Rose THANK YOU for introducing me to this Great Characters and this awesome book.
Amazon Kindle US “Torn from You”:
Amazon Kindle US: With You
Nashoda Rose lives in Toronto with her assortment of pets. She writes contemporary (NA) romance with a splash of darkness, or maybe it’s a tidal wave. Her novel “Torn from You” is the first in the Tear Asunder series. When she isn’t writing, she can be found sitting in a field reading with her dog at her side while her horses graze nearby. She loves interacting with her readers on Facebook and chatting about her addiction—books.
1. On Valentine’s Day when I was fourteen my dad was taking me out for dinner and instead drove up the driveway of a horse farm. There in the field was a big chestnut horse with a pink bow around his neck. It said, ‘To my daughter on Valentine’s Day Love Dad.’ I had my horse Sunny for twenty years.
2. I was eating chicken wings one day and suddenly I stopped, put it down and never touched meat again for 19yrs.
3. My mom used to give me what looked like the ‘bowl’ haircut when I was a kid. UGH.
4. I cut off a police officer making a left hand turn when I was 16 years old. He wasn’t happy and gave me a reckless driving charge.
5. Really rare…my horse Nash was born a twin out in my back field.
6. I can make the best French Onion soup and grilled cheese, but that’s about it.
7. I’ve had my hands inside my Newfie’s and Yorkie’s abdomens. Yep, I assisted in spaying them and did all their sutures.
8. I’m terrified of flying. I mean completely petrified. I had to go to the hospital before one flight because I was so stressed out my jaw locked shut. I still fly as I never want it to stop me from enjoying life, but damn it sucks.
9. I hand raised several baby raccoons over the years for my work. One of them never left. I named him Buddy and had him for seven years. He had a cat door in my window to leave whenever he wanted. He never did. Buddy slept in bed with me, loved to have a shower, opened the fridge and cleaned the cats. Also, he used a litter box. Buddy died of a kidney tumor ten years ago and I still miss him to this day (But I never want another one, LOL).
10. I did my course for dog Massage Therapy.
11. I went to boarding school for two years and loved it. I also worked there in the summers looking after the horses as it was also a camp.
12. I’m not a shopper. Don’t like trying on clothes or shoes or looking for that perfect outfit. But I do love purses.
13. I smashed my car into a hydro pole when I was in my late teens. The wires fell on my car and I was so scared I jumped out. A big big no no. The cop couldn’t figure out how I was still alive. When she looked down at my feet, she saw I was wearing rain boots. They saved my life.
14. When I’m feeling down, I buy a fish. A live fish. Currently, I have three fish tanks at work and three at home.
15. Writing about men with tattoos has made me want one, so I’ve finally decided on the perfect image to get on my side. A calligraphy style horse head.
16. I have a scar on my left leg from a German Sheppard bite and another running the length of my right outer thigh from a coat hanger sticking out of a garbage bag.
17. I love to try to fix everything myself. So, I was re-flooring my spare bedroom and ripping out the old carpeting when the X-Acto knife slipped and went straight into my upper thigh.
18. Never been married. Just haven’t met the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with. Oh well, book boyfriends are hot. Bonus…I can make my own book boyfriends.
19. I’d rather swallow a box of nails then do any kind of public speaking.
20. I have a Red-footed Tortoise named ‘Bucket’.
Jessica Loves Books / My Favorite Things / Books to Breathe / Not Everyone's Mama / Angee's After Thoughts / For The Love of Books / Jodie's W.I.N.E. List / Through The Eyes Of A Book Goddess
Anny Books / Kawehi's Book Blog / The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog / Tattooed Book Reviews / Cruising Susan Book Reviews / Book Babblin / Doing Some Reading
Sarah's Bookshelf / PRUFreads / Life Becomes Me / Rose's Book Blog / The SubClub Books / As the Pages Turn / The To Be Read List / Made For You Book Reviews / Daydream Books
Rumpled Sheets Blog / Made For You Book Reviews / Miscellaneous Thoughts of a Bookaholic / Deal Sharing Aunt / Deal Sharing Aunt
Our Fictional Boyfriend / Whirlwindbooks / Tiffany Talks Books / Scandalous Book Blog / The Book Enthusiast / Love Romance Books / Booklover Sue