Saturday, September 28, 2013

My Review For Crash and Burn By Chelsea Camaron

Crash and Burn (Daddy's Girls Prequel)Crash and Burn by Chelsea Camaron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

O.M.F.G. Chelsea did it again I am speechless don't know what to say. I have read the entire series of Daddy's Girl and I love the books, when I first read restore my heart I was wondering about Dina life with her ex Michael and finally in this book we get to know the hell she when through with Michael. and it was not a good one at that, while reading this story it gave me goose bump I cried I felt the emotion and the hurt that Dina was going through. in this book you get to see the dark side of the life that she had before she could find her happiness. I still have to say that I still love Ryder and the way he is I still love Maggie love it how she was always by Dina side and never left her that's what you call a best friend and I love Harrison and how is always checking up on her I read this book in one day and I love it Chelsea Camaron girl you rock I love the way you have with words and I love all your books thank you forgiving me the chance to read another amazing story :) to the readers I hope you really enjoy and love this book as much as I did.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment